Pumpkin Carving Competition
Date and Time
It's time to celebrate the spookiest month of the year again...
The Grad Student Council is hosting the Annual Pumpkin Carving Competition on October 30th!
Each year, teams work together to carve their own pumpkin which will be displayed and voted for by department members! This event always brings department members together to have fun, be creative, and join in on some friendly competition!
- Date: Wednesday, October 30th
- Where: ANNU Lobby
- Carving Time: 11:00 - 2:00
- Voting Time: 2:00 - 3:00
- Remember to VOTE for your favourite pumpkin between 2:00-3:00 (ANNU lobby) - FREE hot apple cider and popcorn will be available!
- Rules and Information:
- There is a maximum of 4 people per team.
- Please sign up your teams by October 28th.
- Simple carving tools will be provided. Bring extra tools if needed.
- Props and decorations are allowed.
- The pumpkins with the highest votes will win.
Winners will receive a $50 gift card to The Fifth!
Please sign up your team (max. 4 people/team) using the following link by October 28th:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZTjWVxV6xZR37gXHvKHjzvG0SfyJTvZZEMUj5U1MHg/edit?usp=sharing