An article entitled "Is Your Pet Food Safe?" was published in at Guelph on Monday, June 24, 2013 which describes pet nutrition research conducted by Dr. Trevor Smith and collaborators. Trevor a professor in the Department of Animal and Poultry Science.
The full article can be seen here --->Is Your Pet Food Safe?
News & Announcements
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair