An article entitled "Is Your Pet Food Safe?" was published in at Guelph on Monday, June 24, 2013 which describes pet nutrition research conducted by Dr. Trevor Smith and collaborators. Trevor a professor in the Department of Animal and Poultry Science.
The full article can be seen here --->Is Your Pet Food Safe?
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’