The Ph.D. Defence for Wilfredo Mansilla has been scheduled for Monday, August 14th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Eduardo Ribeiro
Advisor: John Cant
Adv. Committee Member: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Additional Member: Elijah Kiarie
External Examiner: Rob Bertolo
Thesis Title: “Utilization and metabolism of dietary ammonia in pigs fed diets deficient in non-essential amino acid-nitrogen”.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Animal Physiology Position Available
- 1 of 11
- next ›