The Ph.D. Defence for Wilfredo Mansilla has been scheduled for Monday, August 14th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Eduardo Ribeiro
Advisor: John Cant
Adv. Committee Member: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Additional Member: Elijah Kiarie
External Examiner: Rob Bertolo
Thesis Title: “Utilization and metabolism of dietary ammonia in pigs fed diets deficient in non-essential amino acid-nitrogen”.
News & Announcements
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 11
- next ›