The Ontario Swine Research Network Presents: University of Guelph Swine Research Webinar Series
“An investigation into the risk factors contributing to Streptococcus suis outbreaks in nursery pigs”
MSc., Department of Population Medicine
Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph
Friday, March 24th, 2017
Please stay tuned for the link to join the webinar!
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm