Over one-hundred and twenty people were in attendance to listen to the innovative talks of four speakers including researchers Dr. Jeff Thomason, Dr. Katrina Merkies, Dr. Wendy Pearson, as well as Gayle Ecker from Equine Guelph. On Thursday March 3rd 2016 the First Annual Equine Research Day took place at the Lifetime Learning Centre at the Ontario Veterinary College. Topics included footing and hoof mechanics, whip use in quarter horse racing, equine nutrition, and barn fire prevention. The event was organized by a committee of University of Guelph students in the Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (BBRM) – Equine Management degree program as a part of the culminating project for their required Equine Event Management course. MORE
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/08/17 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm