University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Tina Widowski
Tina Widowski holds the Egg Farmers of Canada Chair in Poultry Welfare in the Department of Animal Biosciences. She is an animal welfare scientist interested in how the housing and management of farm animals affects their welfare. Learn more about Tina and her research here: http://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/users/twidowsk
A descriptive transcript is available here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/sites/uog...
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm