University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Tina Widowski
Tina Widowski holds the Egg Farmers of Canada Chair in Poultry Welfare in the Department of Animal Biosciences. She is an animal welfare scientist interested in how the housing and management of farm animals affects their welfare. Learn more about Tina and her research here: http://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/users/twidowsk
A descriptive transcript is available here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/sites/uog...
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm