University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Tina Widowski
Tina Widowski holds the Egg Farmers of Canada Chair in Poultry Welfare in the Department of Animal Biosciences. She is an animal welfare scientist interested in how the housing and management of farm animals affects their welfare. Learn more about Tina and her research here: http://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/users/twidowsk
A descriptive transcript is available here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/sites/uog...
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’