University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Tina Widowski
Tina Widowski holds the Egg Farmers of Canada Chair in Poultry Welfare in the Department of Animal Biosciences. She is an animal welfare scientist interested in how the housing and management of farm animals affects their welfare. Learn more about Tina and her research here: http://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/users/twidowsk
A descriptive transcript is available here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/sites/uog...
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 14
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/11/10 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm