University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Eduardo Ribeiro
Eduardo Ribeiro is an assistant professor in the Department of Animal Biosciences who researches reproduction in livestock species. His research aims to identify biological problems at the cellular level and develop practical applications for producers. More information on Eduardo and his research is available here: http://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/...
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm