University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Christine Baes
Professor Christine Baes of the Department of Animal Biosciences focuses her research on dairy cattle genomics to improve the productivity, welfare and health of dairy cows. She also explains a project she is collaborating on to reduce methane emissions and improve feed efficiency.
News & Announcements
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals