University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Christine Baes
Professor Christine Baes of the Department of Animal Biosciences focuses her research on dairy cattle genomics to improve the productivity, welfare and health of dairy cows. She also explains a project she is collaborating on to reduce methane emissions and improve feed efficiency.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm