University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Meet the Profs of the Ontario Agricultural College features Animal Biosciences' Prof. Christine Baes
Professor Christine Baes of the Department of Animal Biosciences focuses her research on dairy cattle genomics to improve the productivity, welfare and health of dairy cows. She also explains a project she is collaborating on to reduce methane emissions and improve feed efficiency.
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!