A University of Guelph researcher is this year’s winner of the Canadian Society of Animal Science Animal Industries Award in Extension and Public Service.
Doctor Trevor DeVries is a Canada Research Chair in Dairy Cattle Behaviour and Welfare and an Associate Professor in the Department of Animal Biosciences at Guelph.
News & Announcements
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects