A University of Guelph researcher is this year’s winner of the Canadian Society of Animal Science Animal Industries Award in Extension and Public Service.
Doctor Trevor DeVries is a Canada Research Chair in Dairy Cattle Behaviour and Welfare and an Associate Professor in the Department of Animal Biosciences at Guelph.
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm