The Provost has created new “Graduate Excellence Entrance Scholarships” (GEESs) which are one time awards for entering Masters and PhD students. These awards are intended to enhance recruitment and draw excellent students in, and can be held with other awards (with the exception of the Tri-Council scholarship). Applicants must have greater than an 85% entering average, domestic (Canadian or PR), and registering fulltime. Coursework students ARE eligible.
Animal Bioscience has been given two MSc awards and one PhD awards to allocate.
Animal Bioscience Graduate Committee will create an application form in March with the deadline will be Monday May 9th.
News & Announcements
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair