The Provost has created new “Graduate Excellence Entrance Scholarships” (GEESs) which are one time awards for entering Masters and PhD students. These awards are intended to enhance recruitment and draw excellent students in, and can be held with other awards (with the exception of the Tri-Council scholarship). Applicants must have greater than an 85% entering average, domestic (Canadian or PR), and registering fulltime. Coursework students ARE eligible.
Animal Bioscience has been given two MSc awards and one PhD awards to allocate.
Animal Bioscience Graduate Committee will create an application form in March with the deadline will be Monday May 9th.
News & Announcements
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Congratulations to student Ilona Parenteau winning 2nd place at conference
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am