The Provost has created new “Graduate Excellence Entrance Scholarships” (GEESs) which are one time awards for entering Masters and PhD students. These awards are intended to enhance recruitment and draw excellent students in, and can be held with other awards (with the exception of the Tri-Council scholarship). Applicants must have greater than an 85% entering average, domestic (Canadian or PR), and registering fulltime. Coursework students ARE eligible.
Animal Bioscience has been given two MSc awards and one PhD awards to allocate.
Animal Bioscience Graduate Committee will create an application form in March with the deadline will be Monday May 9th.
News & Announcements
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/08/17 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm