On Monday March 20, 2017 at 10:15 am in ANNU 141 our two 3MT competitors, Alicia Dobbs and Carleigh Johnston will give their talks in the department, so please come along to see what the ''Three Minute Thesis' is all about!
Both are talking about aspects of dairy husbandry (precision feeding and calf rearing). Alicia will also compete in the university round of this competition next week!
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm