On Monday March 20, 2017 at 10:15 am in ANNU 141 our two 3MT competitors, Alicia Dobbs and Carleigh Johnston will give their talks in the department, so please come along to see what the ''Three Minute Thesis' is all about!
Both are talking about aspects of dairy husbandry (precision feeding and calf rearing). Alicia will also compete in the university round of this competition next week!
News & Announcements
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/04/28 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/05/02 (All day) to 2017/05/03 (All day)
2017/05/02 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017/05/16 - 9:00am to 12:00pm