On Monday March 20, 2017 at 10:15 am in ANNU 141 our two 3MT competitors, Alicia Dobbs and Carleigh Johnston will give their talks in the department, so please come along to see what the ''Three Minute Thesis' is all about!
Both are talking about aspects of dairy husbandry (precision feeding and calf rearing). Alicia will also compete in the university round of this competition next week!
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- 1 of 10
- next ›