Congratulations to UofG's Dairy Challenge team that competed in Syracuse this past weekend. Our team did us proud and came home with a second place finish! Congratulations to team members Victoria Seip, Shaelyn Prins, Maggie Williamson and Sabrina Van Schyndel with coaches, Dr. Trevor deVries, Mark Carson and Dr. John Walton.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 14
- next ›