Patrick Birkl - 'Availability of aromatic amino acids in the blood plasma differs between lines of laying hens selected for low mortality or production traits'
Madison Kozak - 'Chick locomotion in a multilayer environment'
Chantal LeBlanc - 'Locomotion skills of chicks over an inclined walkway'
gave excellent presentations at the 104th Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky July 27-30, 2015.
We have received overwhelming positive feedback from colleagues and industry.
News & Announcements
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm