Patrick Birkl - 'Availability of aromatic amino acids in the blood plasma differs between lines of laying hens selected for low mortality or production traits'
Madison Kozak - 'Chick locomotion in a multilayer environment'
Chantal LeBlanc - 'Locomotion skills of chicks over an inclined walkway'
gave excellent presentations at the 104th Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky July 27-30, 2015.
We have received overwhelming positive feedback from colleagues and industry.
News & Announcements
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm