Patrick Birkl - 'Availability of aromatic amino acids in the blood plasma differs between lines of laying hens selected for low mortality or production traits'
Madison Kozak - 'Chick locomotion in a multilayer environment'
Chantal LeBlanc - 'Locomotion skills of chicks over an inclined walkway'
gave excellent presentations at the 104th Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky July 27-30, 2015.
We have received overwhelming positive feedback from colleagues and industry.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm