Patrick Birkl - 'Availability of aromatic amino acids in the blood plasma differs between lines of laying hens selected for low mortality or production traits'
Madison Kozak - 'Chick locomotion in a multilayer environment'
Chantal LeBlanc - 'Locomotion skills of chicks over an inclined walkway'
gave excellent presentations at the 104th Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky July 27-30, 2015.
We have received overwhelming positive feedback from colleagues and industry.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm