Patrick Birkl - 'Availability of aromatic amino acids in the blood plasma differs between lines of laying hens selected for low mortality or production traits'
Madison Kozak - 'Chick locomotion in a multilayer environment'
Chantal LeBlanc - 'Locomotion skills of chicks over an inclined walkway'
gave excellent presentations at the 104th Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky July 27-30, 2015.
We have received overwhelming positive feedback from colleagues and industry.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 14
- next ›