CGIL seminar this week will be presented by Dr. Janusz Jamrozik. He completed his PhD at Agricultural University, Krakow, Poland and has been with CGIL as a research associate since 1994 working on mainly Quantitative/statistical genetics, genetic evaluation, parameter estimation, modelling and computing.
Janusz will give a re-visitation on Structural equation models.
I look forward to seeing each of you on Friday, Narges Zare ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm