CGIL seminar this week will be presented by Dr. Janusz Jamrozik. He completed his PhD at Agricultural University, Krakow, Poland and has been with CGIL as a research associate since 1994 working on mainly Quantitative/statistical genetics, genetic evaluation, parameter estimation, modelling and computing.
Janusz will give a re-visitation on Structural equation models.
I look forward to seeing each of you on Friday, Narges Zare ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
News & Announcements
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm