The M.Sc. Defence of Rachael Coon has been scheduled for Thursday, August 24th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Wendy Pearson
Advisor: Trevor Devries
Adv. Committee Member: Todd Duffield
Additional Member: Abigail Carpenter
Thesis Title: “The interaction of sorting behaviour with the health and production of early lactation dairy cows”.
News & Announcements
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm