What’s the future of swine production in Ontario? One thought is precision feeding gestating sows for increased economic efficiency and decreased environmental impact, say researchers at the University of Guelph.
A new study underway by graduate student Quincy Buis and Prof. Kees de Lange will investigate how precision feeding technology will impact grouphoused sows over the course of three gestation periods at the University’s Arkell Swine Research Facility. MORE . . .
News & Announcements
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/27 - 10:30am to 12:45pm