What’s the future of swine production in Ontario? One thought is precision feeding gestating sows for increased economic efficiency and decreased environmental impact, say researchers at the University of Guelph.
A new study underway by graduate student Quincy Buis and Prof. Kees de Lange will investigate how precision feeding technology will impact grouphoused sows over the course of three gestation periods at the University’s Arkell Swine Research Facility. MORE . . .
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project