What’s the future of swine production in Ontario? One thought is precision feeding gestating sows for increased economic efficiency and decreased environmental impact, say researchers at the University of Guelph.
A new study underway by graduate student Quincy Buis and Prof. Kees de Lange will investigate how precision feeding technology will impact grouphoused sows over the course of three gestation periods at the University’s Arkell Swine Research Facility. MORE . . .
News & Announcements
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm