Congratulations to Prof. Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung for receiving 2017 Poultry Science Association Awards which will be presented at PSA annual meeting in Orlando FL, July 17-20, 2017:
- Prof. Gregoy Y. Bedecarrats will receive the Novus International Teaching Award. This award is provided to recognize that excellence in teaching is basic to the future welfare of the poultry industry. It is given to a member who, over several years, has demonstrated outstanding success as a teacher. This award is considered to be not only recognition for past contributions but also as an aid to continued professional improvement through travel, study, and other means.
- Ms. Haley Leung will receive the Poultry Science Association Graduate Student Travel Award to support her travel expenses to attend and present her two research papers: Leung*, H, A. Arrazola, S. Torrey and E. Kiarie. 2017. Fiber utilization in adult broiler breeders fed diets containing soy hulls, oat hulls and flax meal and Leung*, H., Neijat, M., R. Snyder, R. Patterson, J. Barta, N. Karrow and E. Kiarie. 2017. Effect of feeding yeast nucleotides (Maxi-Gen Plus) to broiler chickens challenged with Eimeria.
News & Announcements
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm