Congratulations to Prof. Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung for receiving 2017 Poultry Science Association Awards which will be presented at PSA annual meeting in Orlando FL, July 17-20, 2017:
- Prof. Gregoy Y. Bedecarrats will receive the Novus International Teaching Award. This award is provided to recognize that excellence in teaching is basic to the future welfare of the poultry industry. It is given to a member who, over several years, has demonstrated outstanding success as a teacher. This award is considered to be not only recognition for past contributions but also as an aid to continued professional improvement through travel, study, and other means.
- Ms. Haley Leung will receive the Poultry Science Association Graduate Student Travel Award to support her travel expenses to attend and present her two research papers: Leung*, H, A. Arrazola, S. Torrey and E. Kiarie. 2017. Fiber utilization in adult broiler breeders fed diets containing soy hulls, oat hulls and flax meal and Leung*, H., Neijat, M., R. Snyder, R. Patterson, J. Barta, N. Karrow and E. Kiarie. 2017. Effect of feeding yeast nucleotides (Maxi-Gen Plus) to broiler chickens challenged with Eimeria.
News & Announcements
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/27 - 10:30am to 12:45pm