Congratulations to Prof. Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung for receiving 2017 Poultry Science Association Awards which will be presented at PSA annual meeting in Orlando FL, July 17-20, 2017:
- Prof. Gregoy Y. Bedecarrats will receive the Novus International Teaching Award. This award is provided to recognize that excellence in teaching is basic to the future welfare of the poultry industry. It is given to a member who, over several years, has demonstrated outstanding success as a teacher. This award is considered to be not only recognition for past contributions but also as an aid to continued professional improvement through travel, study, and other means.
- Ms. Haley Leung will receive the Poultry Science Association Graduate Student Travel Award to support her travel expenses to attend and present her two research papers: Leung*, H, A. Arrazola, S. Torrey and E. Kiarie. 2017. Fiber utilization in adult broiler breeders fed diets containing soy hulls, oat hulls and flax meal and Leung*, H., Neijat, M., R. Snyder, R. Patterson, J. Barta, N. Karrow and E. Kiarie. 2017. Effect of feeding yeast nucleotides (Maxi-Gen Plus) to broiler chickens challenged with Eimeria.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am