The Ph.D. Defence for Richelle Curtis has been scheduled for Tuesday, January 9th, 2017, @ 9:30 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Katie Wood
Advisor: John Cant
Adv. Committee Member: Tom Wright
Additional Member: Brian McBride
External Examiner: Tim Mutsvangwa
Thesis Title: “Effects of long-term provision of energy and protein on mammary utilization and gene expression in lactating dairy cows”.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/12/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm