The Ph.D. Defence for Richelle Curtis has been scheduled for Tuesday, January 9th, 2017, @ 9:30 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Katie Wood
Advisor: John Cant
Adv. Committee Member: Tom Wright
Additional Member: Brian McBride
External Examiner: Tim Mutsvangwa
Thesis Title: “Effects of long-term provision of energy and protein on mammary utilization and gene expression in lactating dairy cows”.
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!