The Ph.D. Defence for Kristen Alves has been scheduled for Friday, April 27th, 2018 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 030, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Angela Canovas
Advisor: Flavio Schenkel
Adv. Committee Member: Christine Baes
Additional Member: Filippo Miglior
External Examiner: Heather Hudson
Thesis Title: “Investigating the role of non-additive genetic effects on the genetic architecture and control of fertility and reproduction traits in Holstein cattle”.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm