The Ph.D. Defence for Cordelie Dubois has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Advisor: Katrina Merkies
Adv. Committee Member: Trevor Devries
Additional Member: Helen Hambly Odame
External Examiner: Michela Minero
Thesis Title: “Welfare in the Canadian Equine Industry: Understanding perceptions and pilot testing of an on-farm assessment tool”.
News & Announcements
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair