The Ph.D. Defence for Cordelie Dubois has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Advisor: Katrina Merkies
Adv. Committee Member: Trevor Devries
Additional Member: Helen Hambly Odame
External Examiner: Michela Minero
Thesis Title: “Welfare in the Canadian Equine Industry: Understanding perceptions and pilot testing of an on-farm assessment tool”.
News & Announcements
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Christine Baes
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier