The Ph.D. Defence for Cordelie Dubois has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Advisor: Katrina Merkies
Adv. Committee Member: Trevor Devries
Additional Member: Helen Hambly Odame
External Examiner: Michela Minero
Thesis Title: “Welfare in the Canadian Equine Industry: Understanding perceptions and pilot testing of an on-farm assessment tool”.
News & Announcements
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm