The Ph.D. Defence for Cordelie Dubois has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Advisor: Katrina Merkies
Adv. Committee Member: Trevor Devries
Additional Member: Helen Hambly Odame
External Examiner: Michela Minero
Thesis Title: “Welfare in the Canadian Equine Industry: Understanding perceptions and pilot testing of an on-farm assessment tool”.
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm