The Ph.D. Defence for Aline Guarini has been scheduled for Monday, December 18th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Eduardo Ribeiro
Advisor: Flavio Schenkel
Adv. Committee Member: Daniela Lourenco
Additional Member: Andy Robinson
External Examiner: Cedric Gondro
Thesis Title: “Combining genotypic, phenotypic and pedigree information to analyze functional traits in dairy cattle”.
News & Announcements
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
- Bringing Farmers Out of the Barn and Back to the Family
- LED light improves egg production
- Dr. Harlander's lab on atGuelph!
- APS Faculty Receive NSERC Discovery Grants
- Dr. John Walton Nominated for Medal of Merit
- Congratulations to International Society for Applied Ethology Conference Winners!