The Ph.D. Defence for Aline Guarini has been scheduled for Monday, December 18th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Eduardo Ribeiro
Advisor: Flavio Schenkel
Adv. Committee Member: Daniela Lourenco
Additional Member: Andy Robinson
External Examiner: Cedric Gondro
Thesis Title: “Combining genotypic, phenotypic and pedigree information to analyze functional traits in dairy cattle”.
News & Announcements
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair