The Ph.D. Defence for Aline Guarini has been scheduled for Monday, December 18th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Eduardo Ribeiro
Advisor: Flavio Schenkel
Adv. Committee Member: Daniela Lourenco
Additional Member: Andy Robinson
External Examiner: Cedric Gondro
Thesis Title: “Combining genotypic, phenotypic and pedigree information to analyze functional traits in dairy cattle”.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm