Breathlessness: An overlooked animal welfare insult
Dr. Mellor will discuss breathlessness as an overlooked negative experience in animals, including breathlessness in equine atheletes, in brachycephalic dogs, and with euthanasia methods.
Saturday, October 14th, 9:00am - 4:00pm, 1800 Patho/AHL
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm