An article entitled "Ontario Farm Family Fund U of G Professorship in Poultry Nutrition" was published on Sep 5, 2013 on the UG site. The good news here is that a new professorship in poultry nutrition will be established in the Department of Animal and Poultry Science!
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!