This summer position involves setting up and running poultry nutrition research trials as described in the research protocol. Specific duties will include feeding and weighing chickens, equipment operation, computer record keeping, research data collection, general maintenance of facility and other duties as required.
The position is for 35 hours per week at a rate to be determined based on experience. This position is funded by a government program so the following eligibility requirements MUST be met:
1) Student is a resident of Ontario (address during summer contract)
2) Student is legally entitled to work in Canada
3) Student is between 15 - 24 years of age (up to 29 with a disability) on the first day of employment and
4) Student is:
- enrolled in school for Sept. 2016; or
- student is currently attending school; or
- student is on academic break; or
- student has graduated within 6 months of the first day of employment (i.e. if student’s first day is May 1, 2016, the student would have had to graduate no earlier than November 1, 2015.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Emma Perozzo at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, March 9, 2016.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm