A team of U of G students earned top honours at the North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge (NAIDC) held in Syracuse, New York, April 9-11. It is the fifth win for Guelph in 10 years.
OAC fourth-year students Laura Donkers, Myranda Morrison, Courtney O’Neill and Kevin Reijnen competed against teams from eight other schools and came up with the best plan to improve farm efficiency.
During the annual event, teams visit and evaluate a dairy farm business and prepare a presentation of recommended management enhancements, including suggestions for nutrition, reproduction, milking procedures, animal health, housing and financial management. The entire article is on atGuelph and can be found at http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2015/04/oac-students-win-north-american-dair... .
News & Announcements
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm