Let's all congratulate Dr. Andy Robinson on his OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award! Recently on AtGuelph Dr. Robinson was featured for his innovative methods of bringing active learning techniques to his students. His award comes after a recent feature on the University's press page AtGuelph. Through a partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAF) Dr. Robinson have brought experiential learning to 3rd and 4th year undergraduates during the summer. Congratulations Dr. Robinson!
The original AtGuelph article can be viewed here: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/01/program-offers-work-experience-befor...
APS News Sept. 18, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair
- OAC Students Win North American Dairy Challenge
- Cow Inspired Choruses
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am