Let's all congratulate Dr. Andy Robinson on his OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award! Recently on AtGuelph Dr. Robinson was featured for his innovative methods of bringing active learning techniques to his students. His award comes after a recent feature on the University's press page AtGuelph. Through a partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAF) Dr. Robinson have brought experiential learning to 3rd and 4th year undergraduates during the summer. Congratulations Dr. Robinson!
The original AtGuelph article can be viewed here: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/01/program-offers-work-experience-befor...
APS News Sept. 18, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm