Let's all congratulate Dr. Andy Robinson on his OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award! Recently on AtGuelph Dr. Robinson was featured for his innovative methods of bringing active learning techniques to his students. His award comes after a recent feature on the University's press page AtGuelph. Through a partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAF) Dr. Robinson have brought experiential learning to 3rd and 4th year undergraduates during the summer. Congratulations Dr. Robinson!
The original AtGuelph article can be viewed here: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/01/program-offers-work-experience-befor...
APS News Sept. 18, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Congratulations to student Ilona Parenteau winning 2nd place at conference
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am