Let's all congratulate Dr. Andy Robinson on his OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award! Recently on AtGuelph Dr. Robinson was featured for his innovative methods of bringing active learning techniques to his students. His award comes after a recent feature on the University's press page AtGuelph. Through a partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAF) Dr. Robinson have brought experiential learning to 3rd and 4th year undergraduates during the summer. Congratulations Dr. Robinson!
The original AtGuelph article can be viewed here: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/01/program-offers-work-experience-befor...
APS News Sept. 18, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm