Let's all congratulate Dr. Andy Robinson on his OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award! Recently on AtGuelph Dr. Robinson was featured for his innovative methods of bringing active learning techniques to his students. His award comes after a recent feature on the University's press page AtGuelph. Through a partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAF) Dr. Robinson have brought experiential learning to 3rd and 4th year undergraduates during the summer. Congratulations Dr. Robinson!
The original AtGuelph article can be viewed here: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2014/01/program-offers-work-experience-befor...
APS News Sept. 18, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm