An article entitled "New era in animal nutrition targets humans, too" was written by Owen Roberts and recently published in the Guelph Mercury. The article highlights some of the nutrition research conducted in the department.
Picture taken at the ANAC meeting in Guelph to celebrate
50-years of animal nutrition research and feed industry collaboration:
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/12/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm