An article entitled "New era in animal nutrition targets humans, too" was written by Owen Roberts and recently published in the Guelph Mercury. The article highlights some of the nutrition research conducted in the department.
Picture taken at the ANAC meeting in Guelph to celebrate
50-years of animal nutrition research and feed industry collaboration:
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’